Best Ear Plug?

I would agree. With a good quality ear muff you can hold a conversation under two R.R. RB103 jet engines running at idle.

Just make sure you get the right ones for the job though. They come in various degrees of quieting. Measured in dB's.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Speaking as someone who has suffered lots of ear infections, I entirely agree with you.

Agreement again. The only thing you should put in your ear canal is your elbow. Try it ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

That could be dangerous and even worse, very expensive :-(

Dave

Reply to
Dave