Bermuda front fire

I would like to know if it is possible to replace the front gas fire with an electric one. I am looking at a wood burner style fire that has legs thus allowing the air to flow underneath for the boiler. The only other problem i can see is what can i do with the flue for the front gas fire . Can it be blanked off without affecting that boiler

Reply to
Danny Sheppard

No.

You can only replace the fire front with a compatible Baxi fire front. The boiler MUST NOT be operated without the fire front or with a fire front not approved by the manufacturer, otherwise you risk death from carbon monoxide poisoning.

These appliances should also be serviced annually by a Gas Safe fitter to ensure continued safe operation.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog