Behringer U-Control UCA 202 audio converter

The headphone output on this device shows that it's generationg good audio output, but how do I get it to write the output to a file on my PC via its USB connection ? The help file doesn't help. Do I need some additional software ?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

You need some kind of audio recording software, IIRC Audacity is bundled with the UCA 202, if not it's a free download.

Plug in the UCA, see if Windows recognises it, if not install the specific drivers supplied or downloadable from the Behringer website.

Go to control panel and check that 'USB audio device' is set at the Windows default recording device.

Fire up audacity and hit the record button - adjust levels as necessary.

save resulting file to HDD

Reply to
airsmoothed