Baxi wm 381 rs chb.boiler

My boiler has just had fitted a new gas valve new thermcouple,new water pump and pilot light assembly,but my radiators are only getting warm,and the radiator in my bathroom has to be bled daily

Reply to
William Jordan

Have you checked the temperature set on the boiler's thermostat? (not the room stat, but the one the boiler itself that controls/limits the flow temperature from the boiler)

If the system has been drained and refilled, its not unusual for some rads to need bleeding over a few days as all the entrained air comes out of the fresh water used to refill the system. This air will often accumulate in the first rad in the circuit...

You also need to make sure there was adequate corrosion inhibitor added to the system after it was refilled - otherwise gas production from corrosion will occur and cause further need for bleeding (not to mention damage to the system).

Reply to
John Rumm