Baxi Bahama 100 Boiler

Is anyone chucking one of these out. I so I am after a acouple of bits. Not pumps or anything, just the pressure gauge and the pipe which comes from the three way valve that the gauge connects to.

I was draining the system before I put some new radiators on but the pressure gauge did not move. I thought I would unscrew it and clean it when the mounting for it just came off with not a lot of effort. I have bunged the hole up so the system is working and ot leaking.

Anyone who can help or give cost of parts greatly appreciated.

Andy

Reply to
ekkypoo