Arch repair tips?

But they could put in some concealed hyraulics so when a high vehicle approaches the whole thing elevates.

Bit like Tower Bridge but just a vertical lift rather than 2 flaps.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

They should just put a big fat CO2 laser each side and cut the top off the thing...

There used to be a Roman arch in Lincoln until someone drove a lorry into it. It's been rebuilt.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

handymen at work" and attempted to blame me for this

don't hire out marquees.

alternative view of cyclists...... :-)

You mean Dave isn't a lumberjack from Nova Scotia?

Reply to
Graham.

I do sleep all night and I work all day. :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

And they need to remember to take the van out *before* they re-build the arch...

Reply to
Ron Lowe

My mate Desmond used to build proper American style hand car washes with steel spray arches that had nozzles to spray & rinse the cars.

Famously he once bolted two of these arches to the floor, failing to notice that his (high roof) van was between them......

Reply to
The Medway Handyman