Any disadvantage in using 22mm instead of 15mm copper pipe?

I'd say yes, but thinking if your hot water is really hot - your shower mixer will then be regulating that down, and then the difference between

22mm or 15mm flow becomes not much of an issue - for the hot supply at least.

So what flow rate do you available for the cold supply?

Cold water tank?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

I can tell a timer when to turn on and off.

They are easier to programme than women.

Reply to
ARW

And increase how much hot water you leave in the pipes to go cold (that you paid the gas? to heat) after you turn the tap etc off...

Reply to
Jim K..

...but small on not wasting energy :-)

Reply to
Jim K..

Mmm so no hot water unless your demands are in sync with the timer?

Plus the heat lost from the water in the circulation loop (whether the timer's on or off)?

Indeed! Before you add even more cold water as it's still too bloody hot to get into "as poured"...

Reply to
Jim K..

With which 100% efficient lagging should I lag it dear henry?

Reply to
Jim K..