2 air extracters into one outside vent

I am trying to workout how to install two air extractors in planned shower room and kitchen, currently the one room. The problem is the vent, there is no outside wall access; the only way is using a roof cowl through a small area of flat roof above the end of the kitchen. The ducting for both extractors will have to run above the kitchen cupboards and restricted space there and roof area mean to join them into one vent is the only real option. Both runs will need a damper to stop back flows but I am unable to work out how to get them into the one outlet.. Any ideas on how to do this and suppliers of suitable ducting (needs to be rectangular) would be gratefully received.

Reply to
John

I asked a very similar question about a year back: the replies might help? See

(or

David

Reply to
Lobster

David

Thanks, the lack of Y ducting is odd gven the problems with T. I can't use T on top of the cupbords, due to lack of space, so thats a non starter.

So far web searc>> I am trying to workout how to install two air extractors in planned

Reply to
John

Why not make your own - a cardboard structure reinforced with good deep coats of varnish would be pretty durable, or you could do it really well with 'wonderboard' (think that's what it's called - 3mm foamed plastic laminate sheet for modeling etc).

Reply to
Steve Walker

Make a junction with aluminium/galvanised sheet and pop rivets?

Reply to
Rob Morley

I was going to say the same thing, but why not use the plastic ducting itself? Glue it with solvent weld.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth