Ant? Terminates? Other? Sand like substance

Ant? Terminates? Other? Sand like substance full size image
Hello: I found two piles of what looked like sand on the concrete basement floor. The only bugs I found in the basement are spiders (and many webs). It doesn’t look like dirt—it is debris from carpenter ants? Pavement ants? Terminates? Or something else? The basement is unfinished and used to store things. I saw the piles when getting Xmas decorations out. Any ideas of what this is? Thank you
Reply to
Confused in basement

Site Timeline Threads

  • They just sent me a survey to the account I log on with. Its the usual rubbish,...
  • site's newest in

    UK Do-It-Yourself