Semi-Hydro question. What to do when an 8" pot is now too small.

I have a Sharry Baby that is now trying to outgrow the 8" pot from First Rays and I'm looking for ideas on containers that I can move this monster to that my wife won't scream at me too much when we put it in in the living room when it blooms again.

I keep thinking either a large bucket with holes added placed inside a large clay pot, or take a rectangular plastic storage container with a decorative wooden box placed around it.

Or would saner souls just declare it to be time to divide the plant?

Reply to
pakrat

I should think you could find a small plastic, round garbage can suitable for a desk wastebasket or bathroom that would suffice.

Reply to
tenman