Wood splitter

Biggest so far have been about 6 - 8 inches but most of my big round wood in the basement is already split at least in half so I am mainly reducing the big halves down into quarters or smaller and so far it has worked great. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Biggest so far have been about 6 - 8 inches but most of my big round wood in the basement is already split at least in half so I am mainly reducing the big halves down into quarters or smaller and so far it has worked great. Steve

Helped a neighbor last evening. He had some rounds that were up to 24". My

26 ton splitter with the Honda 5.5 performed beautifully. Lots of the wood was soft and split easy. Some of it was dry, and knotty pine, and took more, but it split eventually. We did about three cords in a short time, as it was already cut into rounds.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB