wood and tile floor

I am planning on installing new tile in our entry way and wood floor in the adjacent room and hallways. The entry way currently has tile and the other areas are carpet.

Should I start with replacing the tile first or does it matter? The subfloor is wood.

tia,

-larry

Reply to
lsbarrios

Will you need to walk across the wood floor to get to the tile? OR put anything on the wood floor while working on the tile? IF not then do the wood first and work towards the front door. If yes then do the tile first. Skip the last row of tile where the wood meets until you have the wood done that way you can make sure it all lines up.

I just had wood and tile done. The clowns that did mine did the wood first then moved the fridge and stove onto the new wood floor when tiling the kitchen Not the brightest bulbs for sure!

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMcomcast.net wrote:

Reply to
wayne