Why does my snow blower not shear the shear bolts?

42g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

Lol. The payment goes directly to Gannet newspaper via my credit card, not to the guy driving the car.

Reply to
poison_1024

Yeah, famous last words. There was four inches of snow and I thought I would have seen it sticking out of the snow. Oh well, live and learn.

Reply to
poison_1024

It's called local news. Not everyone sits around their local Star Bucks reading the news on their wi-fi network. I have to take my kids on various errands etc and it's good to have and yes it sure beats getting a cell phone with web access.

Reply to
poison_1024

Okay, I just pulled out the manual. It's a 926103 aka ST1332LE with a "SHEAR BOLT KIT" part number 51001500.

Reply to
poison_1024

poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@r2g2000vbp.googlegroups.com:

Gannet, ugh! Depressing scumbuckets.

Reply to
Red Green

Yes, another problem. Also with the mailman, who occasoinsally leaves slips about certified mail. I'm usually here and he know is but I thin he just doesn't bring any cerified mail with him at all since most people aren't home.

Reply to
mm

I guess it is just semantics- but I thought in your first post you were saying the bolt got bent but you continued to use the machine and it burnt belts up faster. Your second post made it clear.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

What you describe is the proper shear pin.

Reply to
clare

The originals are cadmium plated steel. Yellow cad plating is almost unheard of in America today due to the toxic process

Reply to
clare