Which paint will work best, last longest, for outdoor application?

I sure hope the original poster hasn't been waiting nearly FOUR YEARS for your reply since he first asked his question in SEPTEMBER 2012.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Does the validity/value of his reply change because the question is old?

*We* are actually planning on painting in the fall (I've spent much of the last week attending to patching the stucco, etc.) so his reply has value to *me*...
Reply to
Don Y

Congratulations.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

Thos of us who use a *real* news reader (and NOT google groups) don't ever *see* these ancient posts.

And, surely don't sweat the fact that a reply is shifted in time from the original post.

Reply to
Don Y

Who cares how a person accesses these groups? Since you are using a news reader you shouldn't give a big rats hind leg how *I* access them.

Reply to
itsjoannotjoann

Because it is the google groups crowd who seem to respond to ancient posts. And, the same group who seem to *complain* about folks who've responded to them (the rest of us don't see the dates on the ancient posts -- OR the posts! -- until some google groupie replies to them)

Reply to
Don Y