wet saltillo tile

My plumbing under my kitchen sink became disconnected and water was running all over my sealed saltillo tile floor. Now the tile is wet and I want to know what is the best way to dry it out? Thanks! Jeanne D Tucson, Az

Reply to
jdockins

remove each piece and take them outside

Reply to
m Ransley

just kidding

Reply to
m Ransley

Try a small table top fan...

oren

It wasn't sealed? If yes, wipe the water up. If not, time. Lots of time. Each tile can soak up close to a quart of water.

-- dadiOH ____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Just wait. Possibly set up a fan to help the process but saltillo holds a huge amount of water and will take a while to dry out. The good news is that in Tuscon, you're humidity is pretty low so it shouldn't take too awfully long to dry out. I'm in ABQ and when I installed saltillo, the tiles typically dried out in under 24 hours. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

James Culbertson wrote:snip> The good news is that in Tuscon

Reply to
tom

Ooops! Honest typo....I really do know how to spell Tucs...er Tucson. Try spelling Albuquerque for everyone, it gets monotonous. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson