Wasauna

I'm looking to update/upgrade my bathroom, and I've found steam showers and retro-style toilets on Wasauna.com. Does anyone know enough about this brand to give me some words of confidence? The site is

mathews.jason

Hi Jason,

My sister and I bought a few bathroom products from Wasauna for our beach house. We got a steam shower and a 2 person hot tub. I am confident in recomending the brand to friends. Both products are well made and we haven't experienced any problems with them. I asked them to extend the warranty to five years, and they were willing to do it for a pretty reasonable price. Yasmin

Reply to
yasminwei