W: Recommendations for Heat Pump Thermostat

I'm looking for recommendations for a digital thermostat for my heat pump HVAC system. It is a two-stage heating system and I'd like to get a stat that turns the second stage on based on the temperature, not on the amount of time the system has been on.

Programmability is not required but would be nice if not too much more expensive.

Thanks for all information.

Reply to
nr