Vertical laundry trub strainer

A while ago on TOH's "What Is It" segment I saw a vertical laundry tub lint trap that was about 8" long and plugged into the tub drain like a very long cork. It had narrow slits running up the sides to trap lint and was immune to rapidly plugging up, the way those rubber "patch" strainers do.
Anyone know where to buy one?
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.