Underground OIL TANKS - particularly in New Jersey

Oh yeah...I'm a veteran of those wars. They never end.

I recently asked someone (very politely) WITH a cleanup bag to not stop their dog on the corner of my lawn any more. She asked me why. I said "Because I asked nicely". She gave me a look and left. I'm sure she'll be back when it's dark, for some sick reason. Some people are friggin' nuts.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Mind if I stop by your place and paint each side of the house a different color of my choosing? If this is a problem, explain why.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Wrong answer. The right answer would be "No, because I decide what goes on here on my property. Not you. I do not want you painting my house."

Same reason I ask dog owners to go elsewhere, even if they plan on cleaning up after their pet.

There is no possible way around this logic. You know that.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

"Knowing you, you're lucky SHE doesn't being her whole family to shit in your yard."

That's humor?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Don't you wish one of the reality TV show crews would wander into that guy's parents' house, and see what he grew up with? :-)

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Please get back on your meds. Please....

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Which border? Between Virginia and North Carolina?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Scam? Do you think you will save money standing out in the rain or cold pumping gas? Think again. In MA each town decides it the citizenry is capable of pumping gas. The full service towns are the same price as the self service. Self service just screws you.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

One more thing, you can pump your own gas if you'd like in NJ. I used to do it when I didn't feel like waiting.

Reply to
FDR

Simple, isn't it? *Almost* everyone (at least in this country) understands and appreciates the concept of private land. The two worst exceptions are dog owners, and stupid hunters. (Not all hunters, just the stupid ones).

We all randomly ignore laws sometimes (rolling through stop signs, etc), but it baffles me how a dog owner can justify disobeying a polite request from a land owner standing 5 feet away. What goes on in this peoples' heads?

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Reply to