Unconventional window a/c

Al:

A > I have a crawl space in my basement that I would like to use to store A > wine. Unfortunately, it gets a bit to warm in the summer to properly A > store the wine. I would like to put a window air conditioner in there A > (there are no windows) to lower the temperature. The water would drip A > in the sum pump hole. Would this work? Will the a/c do it's job in A > these conditions or will it just be a waste of money and energy?

As the other poster indicated, it will heat up the space, the same as a dehumdifier warms up a room. You need to exhaust the heat to the outside. Cutting a hole in the crawl space's wall might not be too bad a job, especially with enough wine! ...Maybe a little cheese too!

  • Colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required to press on it
Reply to
barry martin