Two part valve wrench Question

I got something like that at Harbor freight. The rectangle slot is good for gas shut offs. But then, a large crescrent wrench or near to any size of pipe wrench works fine.

The part that slips down a hole, to rotate the top of the controlling shaft. I havn't found any valves around me that are suitable size. The one under my trailer is far too small, this (below) valve wrench won't go into the tube. Much the same with the residential water shut off near me.

Anyone used one of these to slip the forked tongue into a hole and operate a valve? Where are you? And what kind of valve? I've been wondering. I sure don't find that kind of valve around here. Or is that kind of valve used for commercial buildings?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon