Town and Country Pump Control Box

Have been recently having start problems with my Town and Country Submerga pump. It was made by Red Jacket Mfg Co Davenport Iowa. So far I have been unable to find any info on its control box which has a date code CX.

From reading a number of postings concerning well pump problems am

hoping that the problem is the start relay or adjacent on off switch.

Appreciate any info or suggestions! Especially on how to recondition start relays.

Thanks

Gene OHara

Reply to
genosmm