Tips on installing stee bathtub?

I'm going to attempt to install a low end steel tub this weekend. The new one I'm getting is probably the same exact brand of what I pulled out. I know you need levening stringers. Doing that part seems fairly self explanatory. What else is involved with this process?

What about the drain? I don't have behind the wall access, so I'm not sure how the whole thing works. Does the drain pipe off the tab just slide into the pipe opening in my concrete slab, or is there supposed to be some type of screwed together fitting? That would be impossible to do w/o behind the wall access in this case.

Reply to
Evan Mann