Tile and slipper soles awfully noisy

Haven't been able to find any answers elsewhere and I've seen many threads on tile here, so I thought I'd try.

We have a lot of tile floors and slippers with soft, flexible soles drag on the tile and squeak very loudly. In addition to being a potential hazard for older people who tend to shuffle, it is really annoying.

Would anyone know of a floor treatment, or even sole coatings that might help?

Reply to
Martin

What do you clean the floors with? I've been using White Vinegar, and floors are quiet with all soles.

Reply to
Dennis J Sunday