Tile

About a month ago I bought a couple boxes of porcelain tile at home depot so I could tile my fireplace. I just did the job last weekend and I was a few tiles short so I went back up to Home Depot and bought another box. Now that they are up I realize that even though they are the same tile, something is different and that something is that the new ones do not have a shine on them. I guess you could say there is no sheen or glaze like the others. They even feel like they don't have a sheen on them. Is there something I can do to make them have that sheen like the rest of them?

One more question I have is that when you seal grout, can you rub the sealer over glazed tiles? The guy at home depot said you only put sealer on stone or unglazed tiles but Ive heard that you can? Thanks for any help.

Tom

Reply to
Joey