ThermoStat / Diverter T zoning advice requetsted

Hi, I've a 1952 house with a single zone diverter T (one-pipe). The thermostat is on the first floor, I'd like to add a zone to the second floor or have a wireless thermostat to control at night for the second floor?

I believe my only option is to add a second zone? any other ideas?

Thanks Mike

Reply to
msmith

You have to split the piping to the second floor from the first floor and get it connected to a separate thermostatically controlled circulator, or keep the existing circulator and use two thermostatically controlled zone valves

Reply to
RBM