Subfloor brand differences?

Hi,

I am installing a new subfloor. Having purchased 10 sheets of 19/32 sheathing I am finding different material in the lot. Several sheets are marked "Plytanium"....APA Rated Sheathing. These have a better finish and are not warping (it's been 2 months since purchase). The others only have the APA rated sheathing markings. They are not well finished with large knots in them, warping and have cracks. I am thinking that I have different grades, or is there a large variation in the material? I plan on returning the warping sheets and finding the kind with a better appearance.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill