Stucco?

I was wondering if someone can help me with a stucco project? I currently live in a ranch with a walkout basement my wife and I were thinking about stuccoing the whole back wall that is rough brick and about 15' high. I was wondering what the procedure is for stucco over brick? Do I need mesh. Also is there an interesting way to separate the lower and upper half of the house. We don't have any stucco homes in my small town so it's not easy to drive around and get ideas.

THANKS

Reply to
HotRod