Strange electrical problem

The current version of Forte Agent does not support free mode. I think the latest version that did was 3.3. 3.3 is still a good one.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

No kidding! Thanks, that's good to know.

Reply to
mm

I apologize. I didn't realize it was meant as a joke. It looked like plain sarcasm to me. I was already greatly irritated when got online and saw that the miserable Google Groups' "unsuccessful - try again later" messages were bogus and it had actually posted them all, but with a multi-hour delay. I see so much rudeness in usenet in general and so many flame wars that I assumed this was the same. Again, my apologies to the jokester and also to the group.

Reply to
computernerd12345

I have set up my newsreader to display the "User-Agent:" and "X-Newsreader:" headers, and a lot of problem posts are showing "User-Agent: G2/1.0". Seemingly meaningless, but that's what Google is using.

The software is reminding me of AOL.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd