Squirrels in my attic

My neighbor has "squirrels in the attic" problems. He cut back his trees so no limbs are within 10' of his house. So the damn things go to neighboring yards, find a way to the electrical lines, walk the overhead lines to his electrical service, and are right back on his roof. Smart SOB's!

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.

Wrong answer cowboy. I went to walmart and bought 2 black and decker Ultrasonic Insect Rodent Pest Repeller and they are working like a charm. No more squirrels.

Less> snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
squirrelcrazy99

Reply to
squirrelcrazy99

What brand and model number please?

Reply to
Ether Jones

I bought the "Black and Decker Electronic Pest Repeller" from Walmart Model # EW421-2P. It comes 2 per pack with built in night light. Seems like the squirrles left the day I put these in the attic. Good luck.

Ether J>

Reply to
squirrelcrazy99