Small centralized UPS

You could look online for a refurb at a lot lower price. I've setup such systems and generators for a number of people. Years ago I found a junk dealer who had a perfectly good 10 kw ups that came out of a hotel, his crew got hold of it and ruined the darn thing. It used a dozen or so lead acid batteries about the size of a standard car battery. There are companies all over that sell refurbished and good used equipment. I have several used APC rack mount units in the shop that were picked up at auction. I haven't messed with the things yet because the price of batteries went out of sight a while back. Here's a link to one company:

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

What you want requires wiring that conforms to National Electrical Code. You imply you want to do it on the cheap which means electrical code violations.

Also, include proper ventilation for heat created by all that equipment.

Reply to
westom