Setting a Americast Tub

Hi.. I installed a new americast tub yesterday and notice it creeks when I stand in it. The sound seems to be coming from along where the tub sits on the (full-length) stringer. I've read where people have put cement (in garage bags) under their tubs to make them more solid. Would it be OK to do this with the americast?

Also, the directions call for putting roofing nails just above the tub's lip (into each stud) which I haven't done yet because I noticed this creeking problem. Once I bang these nails in, do you think the creeking will go away?

Thanks alot. Ryan.

Reply to
RyanC

Exactly what is this tub made of?