See your doctor to find out if chemotherapy is right for you.

A Texas mother says that she was diagnosed with cancer and even underwent chemotherapy, only to find out later that she did not have cancer after all.

“It was a blood vessel type of cancer found in the spleen and told me that the most optimistic thing he could say was to give me 15 months [to live],” Monk said. “It was a dark time.”

Dr. Frank N. Stein