Sears Craftsman Lawnmower Breaks on Third Use

Zero turn. Here in Montana, if the mower can make a turn in two miles, that's plenty.

Reply to
mm

Me, too.

I'm 60 and the teachers would never have done that. Nor would my parents.

I agree with you here.

Hey, they don't know how to mow lawns either. All they have is sand.

Reply to
mm

I would say yes. I did the same with a sears craftsman gas mower and hit a big rock head-on and pushed part of the housing into the blade and it locked up solid. Sears fixed it free of charge. But it was in the shop for a week. They even washed the unit and cleaned the filter etc..

Lesley

Reply to
Lesley