Sagging Pull Down Lights

We have Kitchen and Dining Room Pull Down Electric Light Fixtures that have a metal football shaped component in the middle that stores the excess electrical wire. They were designed to be able to be adjusted from a high point with little or no wire showing to a low point with a lot of wire showing. Unfortunately whatever restrains and holds the excess wire is not working as it should and the lights will sag from the high point.

Would appreciate any info, tips .... concerning how to adjust or fix this problem.

Thanks,

Gene OHara

Reply to
gene ohara

I believe you can replace just the part that is now weak. Check at your local lighting store, not the local Big Box store.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan