Roto-Tiller attachment for lawn tractor

I am planning on having a big garden this year after a couple of decades of not planting anything. I still have my old simplicity (Alis Chalmers) roto-tiller but it hasn't been started in 20 years and needs several repairs.
I have a 17 hp simplicity lawn tractor and I was wondering if that was powerfull enough to run a roto-tiller attachment. Plus, I'm not sure how it would work since I don't see any Power Take off on the tractor.
Anybody have any tips or suggestions?
David

Forget about doing any tilling with your little tractor and consider buying or renting a machine devoted to tilling.
hibb wrote:

How big do you consider "big" first off...
17hp is adequate horsepower but unless the tractor is equipped for and they built attachments its not going to work well to cobble something up. Most of the garden tractor variety had custom attachments w/ belt drives rather than a rear PTO and if yours is of that ilk that's about the only practical alternative. And, if so, likelihood is it would be more cost effective w/ a good-sized tiller or renting or having a local plow up the area w/ a "real" small tractor then just rent tiller for preparation of seed bed.
If it's been 10 years or more, I'm betting it's not likely a favorite hobby so sizable investment may not be the wisest choice... :)

Look at the Roto Hog from DR (www.drpower.com)
It's a self-powered tow behind unit. Your tractor will tow it easily.
Paul F.