Residential door hardware with HIGH quality locks?

Scott Lurndal posted for all of us...

+1 Thank you!
Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

I was going to comment along these lines.

I want a lock that makes the knucklehead make a lot of noise for a few seconds. Just enough time to go to level orange. If I'm not there; which is rare these days then he can have his selection of unique junk. I got no money or anything worth routing through the junk for. My wife will center the laser on the chest of the offender. But I digress...

Reply to
Tekkie®