Replacement filters ID help for Kenmore Hepa 220 portable room air cleaner?

Hi,

I been using a Kenmore Hepa 220 portable room AirCleaner for a few years.

I couldnt find a replacement filter for it. Its cylinder (drum)like shape and measures 13.5" across x 8.5" height x 2.5" thick wall. And it has a corbon prefilter (like fabric) around the filter joined by velcro tape.

Appreciate any help.

Sam.

Reply to
Ohm