Replaceing furnace A/C heatpump

I am getting bids on replaceing the Natural gas ( 80,000 btu ) furnace, and central airconditioning unit.

The replacement furnace is a 90/92 AFUE with a variable speed blower motor.

80,000 btu., with digital thermostate.

The central air unit is a 3 ton w/ heatpump 16seer. with new line sets, (20ft) ... A coil ...re-fabricate plenuim, ...and pad.

All old equiptment removed from residence.

I live in the midwest central ( Nebr). My home is a 10 yr old ranch.

Whats a reasonable cost for replacement, less permit.

Thanks Tom

Reply to
tflfb

Whatever the installing contracgtor is asking, as long as you both can live with it...and he is the contractor of choice..

Reply to
CBHvac