Removing shower window glass

In addition to the glass door, the shower in our master bath has an internal window on the small wall that separates it from the bath tub. The wall has a rectangular opening that is tiled all around on as a continuation of the shower tiling. The window frame consists of four separate "U" aluminum channels with the side channles inserted into the horizontal channels which are wider enough to enclose them. The glass is is inserted in the channels and is held in place by some plastic strips.

We just noticed mold groing under the wallpaper on the bath tub side, so the window is leaking. I would like to remove the glass, clean the channel, put silicone and reseat the glass back in.

The question is: In setups like this one, is it possible to remove the glass without removing the channels and tearing apart the tiles. If so, how?

Reply to
tony