Rats (2)

thanks for your suggestions pals. I got two more tonight. I got these with my trusty old Pellet Rifle. Duke cornered them behind the Washing Machine. I let both of them have a 22 cal pellet . they both died quite Quickly. Not too much Rat Blood to wash Up. the only problem is how can I get the dead Rat Bodies from behind the Washing Machine? thanks Pals. Also I would never use any type o Poison we got Dogs and Humans around here. What have you guys heard about Glue Traps? Cruel but neccesary.

Thanks Pals. BTW I went to and Indy race today for the first time in my life. those Cars go fast man. like 180mph. the fastest ive ever gone in any vehicle was about 110 and that was fast could you imagine 180? I cant. thanks Pals. Angus

Reply to
Angus

Bob Bowles