Rain Barrel Filled with Ground Water?

You got something against smoke filled wires? My 70 MGB always put me in touch with the road, if it was cold and rainy outside, it was cold and rainy inside.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

Yes I have. Leaves and other types of vegetation does not change to 'mud' over one season, especially in an arid climate such as mine.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Ah, but you may live in a hideaway, back in the forest, at the dead end of a gravel road.

Those of us in urban settings have to confront all manner of muck.

In fact the Vatican (and the city of Rome) have roaming pressure-washer crews (pardon the pun) that blow the caked-on mung from precious works of art.

Imagine the victory statue of Marcus Aurelius, astride his mighty steed, celebrating his victory over the Gauls.

Now imagine the largest flock of pigeons possible...

Reply to
HeyBub

Turns to mud in a couple months here.

Reply to
clare

Definitely not a "hideaway". corner lot on the bus-route in the middle of suburbia.But on a windy day we might still be getting wind-born dust off the farmer's fields a few miles away.

Reply to
clare