question about pouring concrete

Self washing sidewalk?? Almost looks like a sprinkler head.

Reply to
clare

The sidewalk is outside the former Ethan Allen Firehouse, built in 1889. I'm guessing they had hoses to wash down their sidewalks. ;-)

I don't really know when the sidewalks were built, that's why I tried to contact the historical society. I guess I could try again and see if someone different picks up the email. It's been a few years.

Reply to
DerbyDad03