Question about high efficiency Furnace Exhaust

Reply to
<kjpro

Except on some models where a 90 degree elbow towards the ground IS required. Duh!

Reply to
Art Todesco

Certainly in Calgary... I would just point out for the lurkers that the difference in cost between the 80 and 90+ furnaces in the less extreme parts of the continent can make the payback a long, long time. YMMV.

Reply to
Rick Blaine

Mine&#39;s got a 90 on it. Would you care to elaborate on your incorrect sarcasm?

Reply to
Steve Barker

No it&#39;s not the same guy. Read.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Then you&#39;ve got a cheap one piper so I really dont give a shit. Spend some money, dip. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba