plastering question

when plastering blue board should the ceiling or walls be done 1st. and why?

Reply to
mikee

I would think whichever your plasterer prefers if you are having it done. If you intend to learn how to plaster I would think learning on the walls would be easier. I don't know but would think that an experienced plasterer would do the ceiling first since it is much harder to do and some plaster would possibly get spattered on the walls or the walls might get otherwise damaged while doing the ceiling.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young