Plague of rabbits

Have you tried just sprinkling pepper on the area that you don't want rabbits? They don't like the smell.

Reply to
Lou

aemeijers wrote in news:H%qnk.152590$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

one person's pet is another person's pest..... ;-)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Great idea.

Reply to
Dick Adams

Rural stores often sell a "gopher bomb" which generates good quanties of CO gas. You light it and toss it down the hole.

** Posted from
**
Reply to
John Gilmer

Rabbits are a worldwide agriculturial plague especially in OZ.

An Aussie was telling me squirrels were cute until I explained to him squirrels were nothing more than rabbits who live in trees

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Hide the carrots !!

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

Hide the carrots !!

Reply to
Jerry - OHIO

Put a hose on your tail pipe and put in the the hole ,I got rid of a ground hog that way. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

I have a small dog that just loves chasing rabbits. They run him ragged, but he loves it.

Reply to
news