Patching holes in a steel entry door

Yabbut, he could do the same with JB weld, too

Reply to
ChairMan

When I've used it on a fender, for example, I've always turned the car on its side.

Reply to
micky

I had to do that with a muffler patch, on the bottom. Problem is the blue washer fluid puddled under the hood (bonnet for UK) and was hard to recover.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not suggeted yet is to put up curtains that do not look bad.

Reply to
Thomas