OT Stock market investing

One day I got sick of paying my credit card bills so figured "if you can't fight 'em , join 'em."

When Visa went public I bought their stock and watched it rise for a while then drop. I held on for a long time and now 5+ years later it rose /considerably/.

It did a four for one split yesterday and is now selling for $68

This is not a stock tip. Merely a point of information to any possible investors here.

Reply to
philo