Older brass irrigation nozzle

Part of my sprinkler system has what appears to be quarter inch copper pipe topped off with a screw in brass nozzle. Need to change the spray configuration. Went to the irrigation supply who doesn't have what I need. Called them "peanut nozzles" I've done a few hours of searching on internet and can't find any. Any suggestions. Thanks
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.