Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

You forgot to say "Salt is a chemical". Standard response from people who do not read.

Why did you parents forbid reading when you were growing up?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I read, but you obviously can't. BTW, Boric Acid has a lower toxicity than either salt or baking soda and *IS* used as an insecticide. Just because something is toxic to insects does *not* mean that it's toxic to humans.

...not to mention that plastic containers aren't used as insecticides.

As all leftist loons you're a liar, and have been proven to be such.

Reply to
krw

Krw come over to Wreck.gardens. rec.gardens in time.

I use boric acid small amount in sugar to kill ants. I also use oil of pennyroyal to deter the bastards. Leftist loons got be scratching my right nut.

Reply to
Bill who putters

So, you'd be OK ingesting synthetic pyrethroids.

Leftist??? Where did you get THAT idea?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There are enough loons here to keep me busy. ;-)

Use it by the pound. It's safe enough. I douse the yard in anything that'll kill the little buggers. I just noticed some more by the front door. I'll put out 40# of ant killer tomorrow.

What's the favored treatment for that? November 2?

Reply to
krw

You insist on being a total idiot.

You, of course.

Reply to
krw

What *ABOUT* me gave you the idea that I'm a leftist? Be extremely specific.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Everything you've said here. I don't care to dig back through your posting history. Once was enough.

Reply to
krw

So in other words, you think if someone has concerns about the safety of some substances, that person is automatically a leftist.

Are you sure you want to own that concept? It's pretty stupid, but that's exactly what you're saying.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The total loons always are.

No, I'm saying that I've read enough of your rantings to file you in the leftist loon box. You fit very well.

Reply to
krw

You need a better script.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

*I* don't need a better "script". It's *your* script.
Reply to
krw

Exactly how did your parents cause you to hate science? Did they beat you? Or, are you a member of a religious cult (any)?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yep. You lie like a leftist, too. No surprises though; at least you're consistent.

Reply to
krw

Let's start over again. Are you denying that there

********COULD BE*********

harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers?

Yes or no? Are you denying it? One word response. Yes or no?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

_______________________

And probably FOX News at that.

-CC

Reply to
ChrisCoaster

_______________________

And probably FOX News at that.

-CC

===============

It's one thing to deny that some chemicals might be harmful, but's denying offgassing of certain chemicals in plastics. He's hilarious.

He will now say that he is NOT denying that offgassing occurs. Give him an hour to spot this message.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There ********COULD BE********* snow here tomorrow, but since it's 90F at

7:30PM, yes, but it's a long, long shot.

I could break a glass canister, step on a shard, and get blood poisoning, too.

Typical leftist.

Reply to
krw

Lying, as usual. Typical lefty sucking up to lefty.

Not everyone is as slow as lefties.

Reply to
krw

Stop being a pussy. Answer the question.

Are you denying that there

********COULD BE********* harmful effects from plasticizers in food containers? Yes or no?

Don't be afraid. Pick one. Yes or no?

Reply to